I think even our internal mail would get caught by that rule - and I can forsee
enough FP's to be a problem straight away. I don't think I'll employ a rule
like this. It must be time to go back to my RegExp training so hopefully I can
come up with some good ones to be rid of the Pharmacy spam.

Cheers,
Mike