On 09.05.08 23:39, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> dont change headers on trusted routes, you will fail if you do it, but if you
> have  diff mta's with diff envelope_sender_header one might need to have diff
> conetent scanners aswell
>
> envelope_sender_header in local.cf does not solve that imho

he reported that there are multiple such headers. Since ANY header can be in
e-mail when MTA received it, the header chosen to be used for envelope
sender address MUST be replaced by current MTA, it does not matter if it's
X-Envelope-From or Return-Path or wtf.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.