Thank you for taking the time to report this. We've audited this
sender; they are a social network, where users can communicate within a
network or users inviting friends to join a forum. The sender also
implemented Captcha as part of the registration. We are working to find
out more of the how they've acquired a spamtrap address. We will provide
an update as we conclude this investigation.

Kind regards,
Eloise Carlton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]