On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 08:09:40AM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> In the freemail plugin rather that listing all the domains in the plugin
> I propose a network of DNS servers that list the names using rbldnsd. We
> also have a central location where we maintain the list. That way the
> list can be updated faster and people have current information. I
> suggest someone (I'll do it if no one else wants to) host the list in a
> flat text file and/or compressed text file that can be downloaded http.
>
> Anyone else like this idea?

I'm still in process of donating my plugin to SA. I just want to be sure to
fix all issues before it.

I think a better way of updating would be to move all the domains out from
FreeMail.pm to a cf file that would be distributed among normal SA rule
updates. I don't think the data changes that much to be worthy of wasting
DNS bandwidth.