Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Eduardo Júnior wrote on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:58:25 -0300:

Peguei of the includes updates_spamassassin_org.cf and put in
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf and I made a copy of my *. cf / etc /
spamassassin to maintain consistently referenced in the path includes.

Not sure what this means. You have to do *nothing* after an sa-update with the exception of restarting spamd or whatever daemon application you are using. In case you symlinked some stuff from /etc/mail/spamassassin to /var/lib/spamassassin or reverse or copied some stuff over: this was wrong, revert it.

Kai

You may want to run sa-compile if the rules have changed. That is if you use sa-compile. Then restart whatever is using SA.