OK..
Sorry for  my bad english ...  Thank you for the tip..!

Karsten Bräckelmann escreveu:
On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 15:01 -0300, Rejaine Monteiro wrote:
note: i'm not talking about block *attached* files .. (my qmail-scanner already do this..)
i need a rule  to targed as spam e-mail  with *links to*  dangerous files..

Yes, I did understand that, and that's exactly what I discussed and
referred to. Do you understand my reply?