On Friday 15 August 2008, Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:
>2008/8/15 John Hardin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> From a Slashdot thread about somebody suddenly seeing no spam on their
>> mail feed and wondering why:
>>
>>  A group of the original SpamAssassin developers got together
>>  with a group of mercenaries and created SpammerAssassin. It's
>>  in alpha, and looks good except it seems to have started a
>>  teeny-tiny war in the eastern bloc. Oops. They have an open
>>  bug ticket on it.
>
>Count me in! I know where some local spammers live, I can get a .275
>sniper rifle from one on my friends, and I have Jui Jitsu training!

A .275"?, must be a pretty tight barrel for most 270 bullets as they run
about .277" actual diameter.  Accuracy wouldn't be the best.

Or you are making it all up.

Me, my pet is an Ackley-06, and it has put venison in the freezer twice at
ranges in the 500 to 650 yard territory.  So yes, I could 'reach out and
touch somebody" :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)