Nicolas Letellier schrieb:
Hello.

I use spamassassin on my Postfix/Dovecot mail server.

Mailboxes are in /var/www/mail/vmail/domain.tld/user

Is there a possibility to have a user_prefs for each mailbox?

I don't see a similar option in
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WhereDoLocalSettingsGo?highlight=(user_prefs)
or here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.2/README

Thanks for your informations.

Regards,
depends if you have real users or not, if using a vmail local user
for all mailboxes ( i.e postfixadmin setup )
this works with spamass-milter, i ve included it
for self user editing via squirrelmail which needs ftp server
and a special coded spamassplugin ,

but the best way is to use spamass milter ( postfix/sendmail ) with spamd in
mysql rules can be added by self user out of webmail squirrelmail or horde
same should be possible with amavis-new

but there are many ways to work with users_prefs, depends what you want to goal
--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria