On Wednesday, September 17, 2008 4:02 PM +0100 Justin Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is just in the dev ruleset -- for 3.3.0 -- so you're best off adding
it manually.  right now it's like this:

  # thanks to Phil Randal on the users list for this tip
  rawbody __PR_TD_NOWRAP      /<td nowrap>/
  meta PR_TD_NOWRAP_BAT     (__THEBAT_MUA && __PR_TD_NOWRAP)

I just want to report that this has been an incredibly effective rule, with no false positives. I'm amazed that I'm still catching tons of spam with it, that the spammers haven't changed their code. (But I've probably jinxed it by saying so, and it will be replaced tomorrow.)