On 8 Nov 2008, at 16:41, mouss wrote:

Neil wrote:
[snip]
Content analysis details:   (-6.1 points, 4.5 required)
pts rule name              description
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record

This is because SA list domain has an SPF.

-0.0 DKIM_VERIFIED Domain Keys Identified Mail: signature passes
                           verification
0.0 DKIM_SIGNED Domain Keys Identified Mail: message has a signature

these are because my message is signed.

-2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                           [score: 0.0000]

this is because the message matches your Bayes data

-4.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/ , medium

this is because SA server is listed in DNSWL.

                            trust
                           [140.211.11.2 listed in list.dnswl.org]
0.5 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white- list

This is because other messages from me were considered ham.

so it works now!

happy assassinating ;-)

Heh, thanks for helping me out with this.

Do you have any recommendations on scores for these rules?