Nikita Kipriyanov a écrit :
> mouss пишет:
>> you can "preserve" them by rewriting them before passing the message to
>> SA. for example, with postfix, you can use header checks:
>>
>> /^(X-Spam-*)/    X-$1

argh. I meant
/^(X-Spam-*)/    REPLACE X-$1

>> will add an "X-" to the header names.
>>
> Shouldn't this break some special things like DKIM signatures?

Comment and X-* headers should not be DKIM signed.

and anyway, there is no viable alternative, because when you use
procmail, maildrop, sieve, ... you cannot specify which X-Spam-* headers
you want (and no, the argument "if one says it's spam, then it's spam"
doesn't count. because for one, some people may be looking at
doesn't mean I should ignore his mail...).