On 16.01.09 00:59, Bazooka Joe wrote:
> that will be a shame because some of us don't want Policy Block List

What about querying zen and using only results for SBL/XBL ?
Note that "obsolete" means spamhaus will apparently close it in some time.

> > The rest is up to you. I was just comenting the fact that ClamAV does
> > NOT eat more cpu power than SA. And I guess that since you use one
> > machine for SA but run ClamavAV everywhere, you should imho spare CPU on
> > SA machine by first using clamav, then sending to SA scanner..

> Obviously Clamav doesn't use as much resources as SA! Not new news.

There were at least two posts mentioning it uses more of them, and OP sent
not the first one... I would just like to know where did they get that...

BSE = Mad Cow Desease ... BSA = Mad Software Producents Desease