Monky wrote:
> Hello,
> I am running the Spamd Daemon version 3.2.5 on my Linux web and mail server
> and in general it works well. From time to time (somewhere in between 1-10%
> of all emails) spam passes the filter - but not because spamassassin decides
> that it is ham but because the email never gets processed by spamassassin
> (the header shows no X-Spam at all).

Are the skipped messages over 500k in size? By default, spamc will not
pass messages over 500k to spamd.

To change this, pass the -s parameter to spamc and follow it with the
size, in bytes, that should be the largest message passed to spamd.

See also, the spamc docs:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/spamc.html