On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Arvid Ephraim Picciani wrote:

John Hardin wrote:
 It would be somewhat more robust if SA offered multiline rawbody matching,
 but try this:

thanks for your effords. unfortunatly spammers read this list and they'll adapt too quickly to make any use of custom rules

 It's also fairly specific to the HTML in the sample message.

exactly. they'll just change the html in the next wave. this spam isnt new, yet the SA list is once again full of threads about exactly that recent wave, becouse old rules dont match.

If 3.2.x does indeed implement multiline rawbody matches, then we'll be able to have a robust rule for this - e.g. an HTML email with a table that has more than 30 columns and more than 5 rows. That will be difficult to obfuscate.

  We have to realize that people who run the government can and do
  change. Our society and laws must assume that bad people -
  criminals even - will run the government, at least part of the
  time.                                               -- John Gilmore
 63 days since Obama's inauguration and still no unicorn!