Henrik K a écrit :
> On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 06:25:01PM +0200, mouss wrote:
>> I can't use a dnsbl on recipient addresses in postfix. This requires
>> additionnal code (exceptionally if the records are hashed...). MySQL on
>> the other hand is supported by many daemons. Sure, SA would need a mysql
>> access db plugin, but that would be beneficial for other things I think.
>
> MySQL is not a global solution.

it is for me since I use it. I don't see why I should load gigas in
rbldnsd when I can query mysql. but I agree that this is a personal
view. so let's leave it like this.

That said, I am surprised because you defended the fact that the
freemail plugin includes the list of freemail domains...

> Fixing up a postfix policyd is no problem and exim supports it out of the
> box, md5 is hardy "exceptional" function.

sure.

>>> Personally I'm only interested in "freemails", I don't know how feasible it
>>> would be to create a global email blacklist. 419/phishers are pretty much
>>> the only spam that's hard to catch. I'm surprised there still hasn't been an
>>> emailBL around,
>>
>> http://www.419scam.org/419-bl.htm
>
> Sorry I'm not interested in wgetting a humongous list, which happens also to
> be 2 days old, also no mention of anything about freshness. :)

This wasn't intended as a list to download. I didn't even check the
license. I was simply replying to your "I'm surprised there still hasn't
been an emailBL around". or if you prefer: the idea of an "emailBL
around" isn't new. note also that SARE has a ruleset with phone numbers
and "snail mail" infos found in spam.