Hi Everyone,

My blacklist hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com is rising in the charts. Here's a blacklist comparison chart.

http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/cbc.html

So - I want to be #1. I want more spam. And you can lost some of your spam at the same time. All you have to do to help out is add a new highest numbered MX record to your existing MX mix and a lot of your spam goes away and I get more data to harvest. We reject all connections with a 4xx error code so no good email is lost. But spam bots often hit the high MX first and don't retry so whatever hits our servers doesn't hit yours and you get a free reduction in bot spam. Here's the details:

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Project_tarbaby

And to sweaten the deal, we're offering a free MX backup service. Your email server goes down we store and forward your email. Here's the details on that.

http://www.junkemailfilter.com/spam/free_mx_backup_service.html

And - it gets even better. You can use our blacklists. So if you use the tarbaby server for your high numbered MX and you use the blacklist - the blacklist will tune to your bot spam. Here's the blacklist info.

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists

So - please - send me more spam. I want to be #1.