>>> http://www.nerdnetworks.org/spam/spam2
>>> http://www.nerdnetworks.org/spam/spam3
>>> http://www.nerdnetworks.org/spam/spam4
>>> http://www.nerdnetworks.org/spam/spam5
>>> http://www.nerdnetworks.org/spam/spam6
>>
>> Have you tried the Sought-Fraud ruleset? How about the SARE fraud
>> ruleset?
>> I use both and, with bayes, get only rare leakers - mostly very short
>> ones.
>>
>> --
>>   John Hardin KA7OHZ                    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
>>   jhar...@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a jhar...@impsec.org
>>   key: 0xB8732E79 -- 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
>>    Win95: Where do you want to go today?
>>    Vista: Where will Microsoft allow you to go today?
>>   Tomorrow: SWMBO's Birthday
>>

> I already use the Sought-Fraud ruleset. Based on my logs, it's working,
> but it didn't hit on any of these messages. I just installed the SARE
> fraud ruleset, and verified that it's getting loaded, but it doesn't hit
> on any of these sample messages.

Here are two more of a type that have been getting through CONSTANTLY.
They're always almost exactly the same, and I keep training them into my
bayes DB but it's not hitting on them :(

http://www.nerdnetworks.org/spam/spam7
http://www.nerdnetworks.org/spam/spam8