I think it might be worth having 2 XBL tests, a high scoring test on
last-external and a lower-scoring test that goes back through the
untrusted headers.

I understand that Spamhaus doesn't recommend this, because dynamic IP
addresses can be reassigned from a spambot to another user, but I added
my own rule it does seem to work. In my mail it hits about 9% of my
spam, with zero false-positives. I suspect that part of this is down to
UK dynamic addresses being very sticky, but I ran my mailing lists
through SA for a few weeks and got 3 FPs out of ~2400.

I think it's probably worth a point or so, and essentially it's free
- all of the zen lookups get done for SBL.