Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

I've been thinking about it. The pdftohtml could provide interesting
infromations like colour informations that could lead to better spam
detection. Any experiences with this?

I've been thinking a bit more about this.

My current plan is to download the trunk version of SA from SVN to a development system and put a decent way for plugins to ask SA to render the "extracted" HTML into visible, invisible, meta, etc.

Once done and somewhat tested I'll see what the devs thinks about my patch.

It shouldn't be hard at all, it's a small change to Mail::SpamAssassin::Message::Node, but I never seem to have as much time as I need for even half of my work and projects... :-/

If the patch is accepted, my ExtractText plugin will use the opened up functionality if it's there. If it's not any extracted HTML will be added using set_rendered as it does now.

/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman
Fruktträdet & Förbundet Sveriges Dövblinda