Sometimes I wished everyone getting involved in heated discussions and
proposals, also would carefully read any post with a related topic...
I did leak the other day, that I actually am hacking such a beast.

Sorry. Sometimes the mailbox overload is a bit much, and I just have to delete things which 'seem' outside the central topics I'm following.
Still very glad to hear that something is in the works... :)

It works, but there's still some things to re-write properly. Stay
tuned. I'll announce it, when it is reasonably safe to use. Just be a
little bit patient, will ya? ;)

(smile) Thanks.

- charles