I've done really good with blocking spam up until this one...

It looks like a "legitimate" e-mailer from both the system perspective
and the system perspective.

When I look at my logs, the servers are reporting their domains
correctly so their mailserver looks ok when attacking to my server.
Each email seems to be coming from numerous different servers so I can't
block on server address...

They say don't do "spamming" but the area in the email that contains the
link to remove yourself/unsubscribe is an image so you can't click on
it, instead you have to type it in by hand.  I normally don't proceed
down that path but I decided to try it anyway.  When I put in the email
address of the user that was being sent these survey offers for gift
cards I got a message stating please allow 10 days for removal which
makes me think they are not legit.

The question is... Since everything is configured on their servers ok
and the messages don't contain words I can really create a rule on..
It's not just home depot, it's KFC, Macy's and numerous other retailers.
Anyone have any ideas on how to block these?  The poor user is getting
about 10 / day.

Thanks,

  Scott