a copy of the actual email is posted on www.whitehouse.gov: (that serious enough for you?)

<http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/The-Return-of-the-Viral-Email/>

point is , 'sfh' (spam for hire) which is what their service provider does, got caught by two very good SA rules: #1, the 'dear friend' rule (scores 2.5,do your friends start their email like that?)
#2, DCC rules which check for bulk.

SA does a great job at catching 0 day spams, without specific rules. political note ?, gop, dnc, abc, 123, lawmakers should not be exempt from the laws they created.

'sfh' sites that take money from anyone that does not provide confirmed opt-in need to be shut down, no matter what the content, no matter if we agree or disagree with message.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/