Run saupdate. The rule has been changed.

{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "twofers" <twof...@yahoo.com>
To: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, 2010/February/04 04:06
Subject: FH_DATE_PAST_20XX

I think I started getting this config error again during sa-update a couple of days ago. I thought it had gone away but now it seems it is back. I haven't done anything or changed anything at all outside of sa-update run by a cron.

I run spamassassin --lint and there are no errors.

The cron reports:
config: warning: score set for non-existent rule FH_DATE_PAST_20XX

channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed

My local.cf doesn't have any reference to FH_DATE_PAST_20XX in it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wes