On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, David B Funk wrote:

Is there any way to get SA to treat that attachment as text to feed to the rule engine?

I've suggested this before, but the current position appears to be "if the MUA doesn't display it automatically, why should we scan it?"

Justin, I would respectfully suggest this may no longer be a reasonable position, at least for plain text and HTML attachments...

Please correct me if I've misunderstood.

  The first time I saw a bagpipe, I thought the player was torturing
  an octopus. I was amazed they could scream so loudly.
                                        -- cat_herder_5263 on Y! SCOX
 14 days until Albert Einstein's 131st Birthday