I'm trying to find out what the current state of the art is for plugins
and channel updates.

What are people using now days? I just reviewed my plugins and ended up
deleting Freemail because it has been pulled into Spamassassin core;
removed the postcards plugin because the original source is now 404 and
it is a very old rule; removed the iXhash plugin because it was spewing
a lot of perl errors and I was not seeing a lot of hits.

I've still got 20_saught_fraud, Botnet, and PDFinfo... but nothing
beyond that.

For channels I've been using:

updates.spamassassin.org
sought.rules.yerp.org
saupdates.openprotect.com

But I wonder if the last two are still relevant, or if there are other
lists to use instead?

Thanks for any advice,
micah