Hi,

>  We also very loudly repeatedly state on the list that if you want to
> keep abreast of the latest spam, you need to be running the latest
> version of the codebase (can't take advantage of new features without
> it!), but don't have that clearly documented either.

It would be great if you could document exactly what features are
exclusively available in 3.3.x? In other words, can you quantify how
much is being missed by continuing to use v3.2.5?

I've read the release notes for v3.3, but I see very little in the
"MAIN NEW FEATURES" of the release notes that I can see would itself
result in a marked improvement in catch ratio.

I know it's obviously a good idea to upgrade, but in a nutshell, how
much different is one version from the other?

Thanks,
Alex