From: Emin Akbulut [mailto:eminakbu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 1:54 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org

P.S: In my case all tests done in same input, but outputs have
different scores.

Does not spamd 3.3.1 (JAM) support logging? I want to log some info...

My recent scores on same input : )

Erm, sorry for the first mail, nabble is down and Outlook is kind of stupid
when responding to mailing lists ;)

Back to topic:
I already gave you a hint how to enable debugging for spamd last Friday, you
should more carefully read your email.

So again:

JAM Software GmbH
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Joachim Marder
Max-Planck-Str. 22 * 54296 Trier * Germany
Tel: 0651-145 653 -0 * Fax: 0651-145 653 -29
Handelsregister Nr. HRB 4920 (AG Wittlich) http://www.jam-software.de