One way you can get rid of about 1/4 of your botnet spam is to set your highest numbered MX record as follows:

tarbaby.junkemailfilter.com

It always returns a 4xx error but it does two things. Botnets often try the highest MX first - and they don't retry. So 1/4 or so of your botnet spam never comes to you. AND - I get to harvest some of the spambot data to improve the HOSTKARMA blacklist.