I need to whitelist a sender, and I typically use whitelist_from_rcvd,
but it's not working in this case, and I suspect because rDNS fails:

Is the next best approach to create a rule that deducts points or is
there another way? There aren't any DKIM headers to work with either.

meta Received and From header together?