dar...@chaosreigns.com writes:

> On 09/08, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> Some rules seem to have the description include the IP address that
>> was looked up in the whitelist/blacklist.  Others don't, and it makes it
>> a bit hard to guess (since trusted/etc. processing is slightly tricky).
>> So I think it would be good if all dnsbl rules listed the IP address
>> that hit.
>
> I agree.  What rules do not list the IP?  I think this is something worth
> opening a bug for, if you can specify the rules.

It seems things have gotten a lot better since I first noticed this
issue.  I went looking in relatively recent spam (that scored <= 6), and
found the following rules that could benefit from better specifying what
they are complaining about.

        *  0.4 DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE
        *  0.1 DNS_FROM_RFC_POST DNS_FROM_RFC_POST
        *  0.1 DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS

        *  2.0 RCVD_IN_SSBL RCVD_IN_SSBL

        *  1.3 RDNS_NONE Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS

        *  0.0 RCVD_NOT_IN_IPREPDNS Sender not listed at
        *      http://www.chaosreigns.com/iprep/
        (the other IPREPDNS rules give the address)