Marc Perkel skrev den 2013-05-04 07:38:
Here's some code I extracted from a hacked web site. I don't know
what it does but I think it night spread viruses. I'd like to see if
anyone understands it. It was added at the beginning of a wordpress
site in the wp-config.php file. I noticed that it pulled data and
redirected to various hacker sites. Maybe we could use it to get a
list and blacklist the hackers domains?

wordpress it is, and it is dropped by secuirity on gentoo, but one of my webhosters say if users want it let them have it even if it contains secucuity bugs like hell

want to help ?, create clamav signatures for the url in this javascript url, and scan email with it

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it