Da: Michael Parker <par...@herk.net>
A: Matteo Dessalvi <mte...@yahoo.it>
Cc: "users@spamassassin.apache.org" <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Inviato: Mercoledì 8 Maggio 2013 18:43
Oggetto: Re: Bayes_vars records on MySQL not created automatically

On May 8, 2013, at 8:06 AM, Matteo Dessalvi <mte...@yahoo.it> wrote:

> I always thought that SA would be able to operate autonomously and that it
> will create the
> proper records in all the tables of the DB. Am I missing something? Is this
> the designed behavior?

It's been awhile since I wrote and looked at the code, but I'm pretty sure that
the bayes_var entry won't be created until you learn something as that user.

Try doing an sa-learn or an auto-learn for that user and see what happens.

If memory serves the behavior was deliberate so that you wouldn't get hundreds
of entries in bayes_var when messages are checked for users who may not be real.

Michael