On Fri, 2013-05-31 at 11:51 -0400, Andrew Talbot wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a custom rule that scores HTML attachments.

..snippage..

> I found this :
header HTML_ATTACH_RULE_2 Content-Disposition =~
> /^filename\=\"[a-z]{2}\.html\"/i

Don't anchor it to the start of the line, i.e. try this:

header HTML_RULE Content-Disposition =~ /filename\=\"[a-z]{2}\.html\"/i

I have a very similar rule for matching ZIP file attachments whose name
is xx.zip which works as expected. The only significant difference from
your rule is that it doesn't use the '^' BOL anchor symbol. My guess is
that SA's body text parser converts the MIME header into one line, so
requiring 'filename' to be at the start of the line will always fail.

Martin