On Thursday 06 Jun 2013 at 21:03:50, Marc Perkel wrote:

> So - after a couple of weeks it just works. I recommend getting rid of
> MySQL in favor of MariaDB. Besides bayes I'm using it on my web server
> and it just works and it's a lot more solid.

Just out of interest, how do you define "solid"?

For example, what problems did you previously see with MySQL which you no
longer have with MariaDB?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
I love deadlines.   I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

 - Douglas Noel Adams

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.