Hi,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Amir 'CG' Caspi <ceph...@3phase.com> wrote:
> At 7:25 PM -0400 06/13/2013, Alex wrote:
>>
>> I think people will start by telling you to block the pw domain
>
> Sure, but not all of the comment-laden spam is from the pw domain. It comes
> in from .net, .com, .us, and a bunch of other places as well.  This is just
> the one example I happened to pick "randomly." I'm happy to post some others
> (non-pw) if necessary.

Yes, just meant that you should start with doing that, at the least.
After looking at it more closely, it's also only hitting bayes20 for
you. Do the others also score so low? This hits bayes99 on my system.

It also hits the "LONGWORDS" rule and "MIME_NO_TEXT", pushing it over
to be spam. Have you otherwise modified the body?

The domain is also now listed in at least three RBLs.

Regards,
Alex