On Thu, 13 Jun 2013, Amir 'CG' Caspi wrote:

Lately, I've been getting hit with a LOT of this type of spam:

http://pastebin.com/HD0rNdxU

Not all of it is identical in format, but there seems to be one thing in common: they include lots of random garbage inside either CSS or in HTML comments. All of this gets ignored by the HTML parser and doesn't display, but is nevertheless in the raw source. The example above includes both types: non-parsing garbage in the CSS header, and an HTML comment at the end.

I wonder, can a rule be created that basically looks for incredibly long HTML comments (like, multi-KB length comments), and/or looks in the CSS for long sequences of garbage?

http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20130613-r1492572-n/STYLE_GIBBERISH/detail

  Yet another example of a Mexican doing a job Americans are
  unwilling to do.   -- Reno Sepulveda, on UniVision reporters asking
                        President Obama some pointed questions about
                        the BATFE Fast and Furious scandal.
 5 days until SWMBO's Birthday