"Now I just have to figure out my Bayes problem..."

Amir,  When you do work that out, please let us know.  We get LOTS of Spam
getting through and John said that it is the BAYES_00 which is causing the
problem.  Restarting training seems a bit extreme.  We cannot monitor every
hosted user, obviously.  We can find patterns in our maillog and I would
love to know more about the sa-learn.

Where I personally have got some which I have moved on webmail into the Spam
folder, can I run this command:
Sa-learn --spam /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/user-1/Maildir/.Spam/cur

If we start from scratch because of the large number of false positives, is
there a best practice way that we can monitor the maillog and correct any
false positives or false negatives?  Clearly we cannot watch every email so
some will naturally get through.  Love to know the view of others because my
database is definitely not reporting accurately.

Can I do:
sa-learn --backup
/var/qmail/mailnames/expat-email.com/kuhle/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
and will it save the STDOUT file in the same folder?
And if so, can I then open that file and get anything useful from it?
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.3.x/doc/sa-learn.txt suggests I can:

 "   --backup
        Performs a dump of the Bayes database in machine/human readable
format.
        The dump will include token and seen data. It is suitable for input
back into the --restore command."