tony skrev den 2013-07-09 12:48:
thankyou kevin you found the problem. I did have errors in local.cf and when I cleared these up I did '#su defang....' again on a test spam and this time
there were no errors and no warnings.

what the heck is su defang ?, is i spammassassin runnning on windows builded by Bill Gates to protect his innocent on copyright ?

well you should make sure updates is done in this order:

sa-update
sa-compile
spamd restart

with the needed plugins enabled

also check --lint just in case spamassassin maintainers do miss it on centos, then to say precompiled problems

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it