On 7/12/2013 4:49 AM, Dejan Doder wrote:
If service spamassassin is*off* , and I do updates
10 4 * * * root /usr/share/spamassassin/sa-update.cron 2>&1 | tee -a /var/log/sa-update.log

sa-update.cron says>
/usr/bin/sa-update && /etc/init.d/spamassassin *condrestart* > dev/null

after condrestart service spamassassin will be *on*?

Yes. You should replace the spamassassin restart with an amavis restart. The update will not take effect until you restart amavis.