On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

On 19.08.13 19:37, Catalin Constantin wrote:
Is there any setting in spamassassin to make it NOT add the X-Spam headers
for mails which are originating from trusted ips (listed in
trusted_networks) ?

Configure your mailer not to filter such spam with SpamAssassin.
I assume they are already filtered by SA on those hosts, aren't they?

Hazardous assumption. Again, "trusted" means "trusted to not forge Received headers", not "trusted to not send spam".

  We are hell-bent and determined to allocate the talent, the
  resources, the money, the innovation to absolutely become a
  powerhouse in the ad business.       -- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer
  ...because allocating talent to securing Windows isn't profitable?
 4 days until the 1934th anniversary of the destruction of Pompeii