I vaguely remember being able to tell SA, maybe in the local.cf file
or something, not to attach messages like this:

,----
| [-- Attachment #1 --]
| [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: 8bit, Size: 1.7K --]
|
| Spam detection software, running on the system "reader.local.lan", has
| identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
| has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
| similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
| @@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.
`----

and just insert the headers like this:
,----

HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02,HTML_MESSAGE,MPART_ALT_DIFF,MPART_ALT_DIFF_COUNT,SPF
| +_FAIL,
`----

Right now, its doing both and I don't see an reference inside
my local.cf that might pertain to that.