>>> On 9/14/2013 at 7:40 AM, RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:24:31 -0400
Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:

> I've been having various issues with changes to local.cf not "taking".
>
> Seem to have resolved these, yet there is one more issue that
> troubles.  (mostly typos apparently, BTW)
>
> So today, after getting changes to BAYES weights to "take", I found
> some SPAM gets thru anyway as the score come up short, in my
> arithmetic.  4.9 and not 5.0.   Does it have to do with the "- " in
> front of some tests?

Yes the displayed scores are all rounded.
Yet, just now, I got this:
(which apparently did not round the same way ?? Just trying to understand)

 * -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
 *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
 *  3.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
 *      [score: 0.5131]