Hi Alex,

> I'm hoping someone can help me with an image spam. I haven't seen one
> of these in a while, and I can't figure out how to catch them
> effectively.
>
> This one is probably now being caught by the RBLs, but I'm hoping
> there's some other characteristic within the email that can be used to
> block them before they are listed.
>
> http://pastebin.com/0xWK4mws
>
> This is hitting bayes00 because I assume very little of the body is
> spammy. I've added body and subject rules to catch these, but perhaps
> this relates to the recent fuzzyOCR conversation and may help there?

I was expecting to see the image and am too lazy to download it from
pastebin. But if you iontend to catch spam text in an image, FuzzyOCR is
the tool you need.

My only restriction is that FuzzyOCR uses it's own list of spam words
instead of pushing back the decoded text to SA for SA to analyze.

Best regards,

Olivier