On 07.10.13 00:19, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
>      So I am replacing my MTA... and do not know what to do with the
>bayesian DB. Can I move it? If so, how? Ubuntu Linux if it really
>matters.

On Monday 07 October 2013 at 10:47:20, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
Bayes DB has nothing to yo with MTA, like spamassassin. Replacing MTA does
not require spamassassin-related changes (unless your MTA sucks)

On 07.10.13 10:53, Antony Stone wrote:
I think the question was in fact "I'm replacing the machine which acts as my
mail servers, and this has the SA Bayes DB on it - can I migrate the database
to the new machine and if so how?"

Hope that helps,

Well, that's why it's better to provide exact information
...still not enough of information provided

Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...