--On Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:05 AM +0200 Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount skrev den 2013-10-23 23:51:
Is Amavis screwing with
things here, since SA is called via Amavis?

if its is, try testing spampd so its showed its not that problem, running
amavis and spampd nearly is equal to postfix setup, not much time to see
if amavis is at fault for this

note spampd is not spamd/spamc

I turned on debugging for SA at the amavis level, and I can see that periodically RBL lookups do go through, but the majority of time, it looks like VMW's dns servers are timing out our MX's. So apparently I need to go talk to VMW for a bit (and deploy a local caching name server).

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Architect - Server