On 31.12.13 18:35, Walter Hurry wrote:
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 85.158.143.251 is neither permitted nor
denied by best guess record for domain of donotreply....@dvla.gsi.gov.uk)
client-ip=85.158.143.251;

Does that indicate that it's all working properly, or should I be looking
for something else?

This means that it's your MTA, not the SpamAssassin that is doing the SPF
lookups. However, you should keep Mail::SPF installed.

Also, that means you primary MX has received mail from secondary MX
(85.158.143.251 is one of your secondary MX servers for dvla.gsi.gov.uk).
The primary MX should not add SPF header when receiving mail from secondary,
and the secondary MX should add this header.

So, you first have to set up your mailservers to add Received-SPF headers
properly.
then used against you.