For the last year or so, I’ve been deluged with Spanish-language spam
with a very predictable format: the sender name begins with "Lic. " and
the sender address is at an .info domain.

EXAMPLE SENDERS:

Lic. Mayra Miranda
Lic. Toledano
Lic. Carmen Quintanar
Lic. Lizárraga Mena
Lic. Lizárraga Mena
Lic. Mildreth Palma

EXAMPLE DOMAINS:

cont...@superecursos.info
acev...@asistenciaejecutiva.info
n...@controltecnicas.info
prestacio...@hoteles2013.info
eficiencialogisticamx.info
fideicomi...@controlinterno.info

While some of the .info domains are reused from spam message to spam
message, allowing me to blacklist them, occasionally new domains
appear. Even with feeding thousands of these into the Bayesian database,
they still get only a spamassassin score of 3.0 out of 5.0 on my
system. Therefore, I believe a new rule is called for.

Is this type of spam common enough that a new rule can be pushed out to
all spamassassin users with sa-update raising the score on messages with
Spanish-language text, with sender names beginning with the substring
"Lic. " and coming from an .info domain?

Christopher Culver