I just checked the last six months of my most diverse corpus,
and found:  two Ham, zero spam.

Both ham were sent via different ESPs, each of mediocre
quality though with multiple legitimate (albeit Pakled-y)
customers.

One was from "Marriott Rewards" with terse SA report:
        score=0.9 required=5.1 tests=DKIM_SIGNED, DKIM_VALID, DKIM_VALID_AU,
FH_RANDOM_SURE, FROM_EXCESS_BASE64, HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_08, HTML_MESSAGE,
URIBL_BLOCKED

One was from "MapMyRun" with terse SA report:
        score=6.3 required=5.1 tests=DIET_1, DKIM_SIGNED, DKIM_VALID,
DKIM_VALID_AU, FH_RANDOM_SURE, HTML_MESSAGE, MIME_HTML_ONLY,
MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI, MPART_ALT_DIFF, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE, SUBJECT_DIET

That's using SA 3.3.2 with auto-updates (at a shared webhost).

Upon request, off list I can send the Message-IDs to any
SA dev(s).  If the corpse(s) would be helpful, I can ask
the domain admin for them.

I'm planning some data-mining this weekend, and would be happy
to check more data  (mild brag: I finally added flagging to my
data-mining tools, so it will auto-log, even if I forget to
explicitly check).  :)
        - "Chip"