header MY_AUTH ALL =~ /\(authenticated
bits=\d+\)\s+by\s+myserver.mydomain.at/

On 31.01.14 16:58, Rainer Fügenstein wrote:
thanks. looks plausible, but doesn't work, unfortunately. I figured out
that rules matching the first line work, but rules for lines 2+ never
match, regardless of \n \s etc.

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
isn't this the first Received: header? spamd may not receive it when MTA
first transfers message to SA and THEN adds the Received: header...
e.g. milter behaves like this