Greetings

Thank you SpamAssassin team and other contrib people for all your hard work
in getting out 3.4.0 and more !

I have been playing with the spec file for spamassassin 3.3.1 and have been
able to get 3.4.0 to turn into the RPM's

Then I do a yum localinstall test and it looks like I will have to deal with
some perl dependencies, or so it appears

I am a working on it although quite rusty on spec file study, comparison,
and editing etc.

Yet since I don't know everything about 3.4.0...

Would someone with a known good working spamassassin spec file that works
well with rhel4 - rhel6 machines please share?

Thank you in advance...

 - rh